Saturday, November 2, 2013

New Add: Arctic Monkeys –Do I Wanna Know?

New Music Add: Arctic Monkeys –Do I Wanna Know?

There is some pretty graphic doodling being done in this music video so I have posted two versions, viewer beware.

REALLY excited that one of my current favourite songs, from my current favourite album, from my current favourite band has been added to the Mountain FM playlist.  With a mesmerizingly addictive guitar line and lyrics that will loiter in your mind for days, this is a song I hope I get a lot of requests for. I’ll admit it has not left my iTunes ‘recently played’ list for months and I think it can also be found in the top 10 of my most played songs ever.

You can check out my previous ravings about the Arctic Monkey’s, their new album ‘AM’ and even their music video for ‘Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High’.

I hope you like it, I know I shrieked when I saw it on my music logs and gushed like a schoolgirl when I announced it on-air. I’ll even admit that I cranked the speakers in the studio and sang at the top my lungs, this only happens for the cream of the classic and best new rock we play (it tends to happen at least once a day).

Let me know if you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment