Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Funday: CFL Semi-Finals and Going 1-1 in the NFL

My Sunday’s are spent puttering around my little apartment cleaning up a week’s worth of untidiness and

baking a little snack to help sweeten up the week. I never really sit and watch things (except for American Horror Story, that is my current television obsession) especially football, but I love having a little background noise on around the house so I am not left to think about doing more than a total surface clean of the apartment. Who needs anything more than Lysol wipes, having all those other cleaning products under the sink is enough right?

Anyways, during yesterday’s marathon football viewing party I was fortunate enough to catch this lovely Seahawk’s moment, part of Seattle’s 41-20 crushing of the Minnesota Vikings. We ended up going 1-2 on the day, I am a Seahawks fan so I went to bed half happy last night. The Stamps lost their Western Final match up the Roughriders (urg!) 13 to 35, if you have ever listened to ‘Sport Shorts’ you know exactly how I feel about the Saskatchewan Roughriders. And, my boyfriend’s team, Kansas City took their first ‘L’ of the season against Peyton Manning’s Denver Broncos 17-27.

Better to start a losing streak now than later in the season, right?

Until next Sunday I am just going to watch this on repeat… go Seahawks!

Full day results from the NFL:
Sunday, November 17
Jets
14
Final
Bills
37
Ravens
20
Final
Bears
23
Browns
20
Final
Bengals
41
Lions
27
Final
Steelers
37
Raiders
28
Final
Texans
23
Cardinals
27
Final
Jaguars
14
Redskins
16
Final
Eagles
24
Falcons
28
Final
Buccaneers
41
Chargers
16
Final
Dolphins
20
Packers
13
Final
Giants
27
Vikings
20
Final
Seahawks
41
49ers
20
Final
Saints
23
Chiefs
17
Final
Broncos
27


Tonight’s Monday night game kicks off at 5:40 with the Patriots visiting Bank of America Stadium and the Panthers.

And from the CFL:




Tiger-Cats
36
Final
Argonauts
24
Roughriders
35
Final
Stampeders
13

*Thanks google for the scoreboards!


No comments:

Post a Comment