Thursday, April 10, 2014

Daily Dose of Weird - April 10, 2014 - Alberta Dentist Wants To Clone John Lennon After Purchasing Tooth For $33,000

This story is bonkers!

I really do hope this is one big promotional move rather than a legit plan. Apparently John Lennon’s tooth and legacy mixed with too much money make a crazy freaking plan.

I am filing this under crazy and leaving it there. I hope this does not work. I am a purest and Lennon 2.0 is not something I think ever needs to happen. Unfortunately some things are better left in the past and I think this average dentist is robbing 15-minutes of fame from the extraordinary John Lennon.

This post is a little angry compared to others. I really don't feel comfortable where this type of thing is going and people like this looking to be a little famous. Tomorrow I'll keep it cutsie.


No comments:

Post a Comment