Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mountain Middays - Daily Dose of Weird April 15, 2014 - Vancouver's First Strip Spelling Bee

I kind of went off the rails yesterday with the prom blog. So today will be short and sweet. Vancouver’s first Strip Spelling Bee is being held as I type this blog. It was the subject of today’s weird news. This is a “body positive” event…  good thing! My Canadian wintered body would need to be layered in a snowsuit to be taking part in this event. Why? I am admittedly not the strongest speller. Also, I have the attention span of a cricket so shirts would have to come off every minute to keep my attention. I’m not great with losing either…


Anyways, here you have it. Vancouver’s first Strip Spelling Bee is April 15, 2014’s Daily Dose of Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment