Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mountain Middays - Daily Dose of Weird May 06, 2014- Would You Live In A Rare UFO Style House?

I love weird houses.

I would much rather live in a strange house than a creepy old house. I was a little hostile towards haunted old houses a couple of posts ago with the story about some loser hacking into a family’s Wifi and scaring the crap out of a poor baby (and the baby’s parents). Today I'm lightening up a bit...

I think I would be 100% okay with living in the Futuro Home. It is kind of like a space-age tree house.
If you are from the East Coast of Canada and had any sort of childhood you visited Rainbow Valley. At one point during my younger days I compared it to Disneyland. I clearly had not been to Disneyland. Regardless of where Rainbow Valley sat on the world class amusement park spectrum, I was a huge fan. I was eight and wanted to live on Prince Edward Island.

The Futuro Home reminds me of Rainbow Valley; which as you can probably guess by the promotion picture has closed.


It could be all yours for under $30,000. For the full read click here…



For a trip down memory lane and more on Rainbow Valley check out Foulkes Productions on Youtube. 


No comments:

Post a Comment