Monday, May 5, 2014

Mountain Middays - Daily Dose of Weird April 29, 2014- The Baby Monitor Straight Out of a Horror Movie

Better late than never!

April 29th we explored something that creeps me out regardless. Baby monitors, they freak me out. I am terrified of listening to white noise, I always think I hear something and then go into uber paranoia.  My family’s homes were generally so small that no baby monitor was needed. Only my evil aunt (by marriage) was sadistic enough to let a baby cry, her kids grew up in a haunted old house by the sea so I guess it was the only way she could deal with babies being spooked all the time.

Yeah, I went there. She’s called me some not so nice names in the past so I’m all right with saying her house was haunted and she let babies cry without any concern. I bet you could have guessed this but she never asked me to babysit. I consider us even.


Anyways, the only thing scarier than white noise is crazy people. So naturally this story makes me want to stop using Wi-Fi like any rational adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment