Monday, July 22, 2013

My First Car Wash Experience

Over the weekend Mountain FM had the chance to team up with the crew at the Lion’s Head Pub in
Robson for their charity bikini car wash. I was pretty excited, I had never been part of a car wash before, not even as a kid in girl scouts.

I had so much fun! Although I clearly missed the note about bikinis (as you can see in the photo), I still had a great time. And, the Mountain FM cruiser never has sparkled like it does right now! The entire crew of brave women (and one gentleman) who sported bikinis for this great cause need to be commended for putting on such a great event, they worked their ta-tas off!

After hours in the hot sun, the crew raked in $1600 for breast cancer! AMAZING! They spent the entire day out in the hot Kootenay sun and did not quit until every last vehicle, boat, fire truck and motorcycle was shining.  


Callie was also their getting ready to chop her locks off to make wigs for those who loss their hair to cancer. Below you can hear her story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment