Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sharknado: The Worst Movie I Have EVER Seen

Sharknado (2013) is officially the worst movie I have ever seen and I have seen some pretty horrible movies. I usually love cheesy, made for TV movies but the SyFy network totally took advantage of my weakness; exploiting it with Sharknado. 

I had to check Sharknado out, it was all everyone was talking about online. I thought it would be a fun summer thriller, instead it was pretty much comedy. Even though the story kept me asking, "what is going to happen?" I never forgot I was watching a D-list TV movie that even Netflix would call bad. I honestly think none of the actors in Sharknado will never get jobs again, even Tara Reid. 

The movie focuses on a storm system bringing a tornado full of sharks to parts of California, which is all you really need to know. 

I know I need to chill out a little bit about how much I disliked Sharknado, it is supposed to be a silly summer movie; but I honestly think Downton Abbey is more thrilling than this piece of turd of a movie. The worst part of all of it is that Sharknado's second airing brought in 38% more viewers than the premiere. And, it will be hitting select theaters in a limited release because there has been SO much buzz about it.


I am really sorry if you loved Sharknado, we can still be friends. Here's a tip if you are a Sharknado fan, get ready SyFy will be releasing their next shark themed gem on August 22. Ghost Shark is another shark movie with a title that explains exactly what the movie is about perfectly, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment