Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2015: The Year of the Blockbuster

This summer has been filled with tremendous blockbuster movies hitting cinemas, as an avid movie fan I have felt the pressure to stay afloat with the steady stream of new releases opening in theatres. I have definitely missed a fair share of the movies I wanted to see this summer because there just hasn’t been time. This summer’s movie release line-up is stressing me out (well in advance) of what is promising to be one of the biggest years in movie history, 2015.

I love going to the movies. I love being one of the first people I know to see a film. I enjoy nearly every element of visiting the theatre; I consider it money well spent. I am going to have to budget my money wisely for 2015 to manage the CRAZY list of blockbusters that will be on the big screens.

Here are the films we know (so far) that will be in the stellar 2015 line-up:

Star Wars: Episode VII
Jurassic Park IV
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avatar 2
Cinderella
Man of Steel Sequel (Untitled)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5
Finding Dory
Mission: Impossible 5
Terminator 5
Bond 24
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
Kung Fu Panda 3
The Fantastic Four
Die Hardest
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure
Crimson Peak
Assassin's Creed
Snow White and the Huntsman 2
American Sniper
Hotel Transylvania 2
The Outsider
Spy's Kid
Slaughterhouse-Five
Alvin and the Chipmunks 4
The Penguins of Madagascar
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Silence
Pitch Perfect 2
Ant-Man
Untitled Jason Bourne Sequel
The Smurfs 3
Peanuts
Popeye
A Thousand Splendid Suns
After Earth 2


Those titles are just a few of the highlights from IMDB.com’s list of 554 films set to be released in 2015; scary, right? How much will you budget on theatre expenses in 2015? What movie are you looking forward to seeing the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment