Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Griffins Meet The Simpsons

Credit to: http://tv-tastic.com/2011/10/07/you-can-all-relax-now-the-simpsons-will-not-be-cancelled-after-23-seasons/

I am pretty excited.
It looks like it is time for the residents of Quahog and Springfield to finally meet. I never thought the day would come when Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin would share the small screen. The plot line has the Griffins on a road-trip that leads them to Springfield. Even though Homer refers to the Griffins as his new "Albino Friends" from what I have read there seems to be a lot of love between the characters (despite digging at each other in the past).
Why am I excited about this? I was let down by Seth MacFarlane's efforts to combine Family Guythe Cleveland Show and American Dad. I think combining two different creative teams for a show will be much more interesting and more importantly much more fun (that’s why we watch animated shows, right?).
It will be just like when The Flintstones met the Jetsons.
The joint-episode reportedly titled, "The Simpsons Guy" will air sometime in the autumn 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment