Friday, August 2, 2013

KATE'S QUERIES: WHICH CELL PHONE IS RIGHT FOR ME?

I have heard a lot about how your cell phone says a lot about you, I am in the market for a new phone and I have no idea what to pick. No cell phone seems to be the perfect pick.

I miss my Blackberry everyday when I am reading emails and attempting to reply. I love how durable they are in comparison with glass phones; if I had a Blackberry it would have survived the car accident that did a number on my iPhone. I miss the stigma that my blackberry had too, it was pure business, I never felt like people would question what I was doing messing around on it.

On the other hand, my iPhone is incredibly efficient with my Ford Focus's SYNC system for music. I love using it for photos for things like my blog and a quick Facebook post. But, I really hate the fact that it does not have a keyboard. It makes me lazier than I used to be replying to my emails, I never missed an email with my Blackberry. I hate using email so much on my iPhone that I wait until I am in front of a computer to reply because it is such a pain (unless it is an emergency). 

I know nothing about Androids, feel free to educate me; kate@mountainfm.net


If you have any suggestions or ideas for my phone problem let me know, I will be buying a phone in the next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment