Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Little Email From TripAdvisor That Put A Big Smile On My Face :)

I am weirdly proud of my recent status update on Tripadvisor. I’m not sure I why I pride myself on reviewing the random things that I do after I do them. I have been a little boring lately, but this email today made me smile. I am looking forward to continuing to rise in the ranks when the next segment of my life’s strange adventure begins. Helping even one person is awesome, I am so happy to have helped the people who have voted my comments helpful on Tripadvisor!

I think of myself as a very average lady, I like the fine things and can appreciate pretty much everything so it is fair to say that I am a pretty nice reviewer on Tripadvisor. I’m not sure that I have given any really bad reviews, but I love noting the amazing experiences I have while I am on my travels and on my highlight reel nights at home.


I cannot wait to continue seeing and doing the things that I love and sharing them with you! J  

I know in the grand scheme of things this is a relatively minor, silly blog but I am really trying to be happy about the small things in life right now and for some reason this email made me ridiculously happy today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment