Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Moments: Idaylia's First Trip To The Element! :)

Extra special lobster tacos! 
I don’t want to start another blog trend for myself with a whole bunch of rules. I primarily started writing a blog a day about something that made me very happy lately to de-stress about moving across the country with less than two weeks’ notice and remember the little things in life that bring a smile to my face. Those happy moments often outweigh the crappy, stressful feelings and sometimes even distract me from my horrible nail beds that have been destroyed from scouring and cleaning an entire dusty old apartment. My heritage building has some dusty, messy flaws!

Today’s happy moment came when I took my lunch break and dined at the Element for Taco Tuesday. I love Taco Tuesday, without tacos Tuesday is my least favourite day of the week. Today for Taco Tuesday I got to take Miss. Idaylia Swanson from our GOAT/Juice Street Team to the Element for her first meal there! We dined on amazing lobster tacos. The food at the Element never fails to impress my taste buds, today was no different!

The Element’s Head Chef (who is absolutely amazing) Garnet Goode brought us out celebratory banana crème brûlée. It was amazing! I am a huge fan of the different spins he can put on such a classic dessert (click here to check out the Mexican Fiesta inspired edition)! Not only was it Idaylia’s first Element dining experience it was also her first taste of crème brûlée!

A big THANK YOU to Garnet and Idaylia for making one of my last meals here in the Koots special!


It is pretty early to be posting this happy moment, I’m really hoping when I get home my oven will have cleaned itself and saved me from boiling in my apartment in this 40 degree Interior BC heat. I’m not going to hold my breath on that and just be happy that I’m still so full that I will not need to cook supper! :)
Amazing banana creme brulee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment