Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hoarding With Kate: Concert Posters

Okay, so I know this is a little girly (as my blogs sometimes are) but I have always loved vintage concert posters. I have always wanted to collect them, but my posters always get so damaged when I move that it would break my heart to see them damaged. Also, I tend to collect things (my mother is dealing with my collecting habits from the first 24 years of my life in Nova Scotia right now) and I would hate to start collecting concert posters because it would quickly would become an addiction, like buying vinyl and other small things I have dropped big cash on in the past.

With that being said, I had to just write a quick blurb about how much I love this concert poster and how I would proudly display it on my bedroom wall. This is just amazing, I absolutely love it so I had to repost it up on my blog so that it is forever with me, regardless of moves and flood damage.



No comments:

Post a Comment