Tuesday, October 22, 2013

#TuneTueday: October 22, 2013

Unfortunately we will never share a #MusicMonday because I work Tuesday to Saturday. So I will be hooking you up with my favorite music cuts on what I am calling #TuneTuesday. I would love it if you called it that too, lets make it a thing;)
Only one video this week, an artist I have been jamming to since Grade 9 when I first heard City of Lakes, it is the latest video release from Matt Mays!


Ain’t That the Truth- Matt Mays

This brand new video from Matt Mays premiered on Much Music yesterday and I just love it, this video is the rock and roll dream and the song is a perfect follow-up to Indio. Indio is the unofficial song to my summer, I am a big  Matt Mays fan. I have seen him live a few times now and every time I appreciate his music even more. This video is a party, an impressive non-stop ride where (if you are a fan like I am) you feel like your face could pop in the crowd at any given moment. This video will make you want to throw on a Matt Mays t-shirt and haul ass to the next town his tour takes him to shoot fireworks off and rock out.


You can also listen to it here on Soundcloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment