Friday, October 25, 2013

Kate's 30 Day Novel Writing Challenge, Part of National Novel Writing Month

I have always wanted to write a book.


I fancy myself a way better writer (you may disagree if you read my blog) than on-air personality. To be honest with you I hate listening back to myself unless I am saying something that I am ecstatic I wrote. I try for every one of my on-air breaks to be perfectly scripted as possible, to get the most out of every second I have in your head. My voice annoys me, so it is always my hope that what I am saying is worth a listen.

So, coming up in November I am taking part in National Novel Writing Month in the first of my monthly challenges. Everyday I will write a little bit to get to the goal of 50,000 words, in just 30 days. 


As the website says, “the world needs your novel”. So why not take part with me! Head to www.nanowrimo.org and get ready to write with me!

The website is a great resource to help connect writers that are in the same area with local events or if you want to keep your piece of work private (like me)  you can explore by yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment