Monday, October 21, 2013

Horoscopes, Moons and Madness

I am not one to look to any outside sources for influences on my life. I like to be in control (yes, I am a massive control freak) and with it the entire time. I like to think that I am the guiding force in my life and what star I just happen to be (I am an Aries by the way) is irrelevant.

With all that empowered crap being said, my horoscope has been frighteningly accurate lately, paired with the full moon and eclipse things have been a little strange. Making me more than a little bit crazy, or maybe just crazier… I will not lie to you lovely blog readers; I was a little bit of a wreck Saturday night. Blame it on the moon right?

I want to know what you think; does the moon affect you? My mother always warned me that people always do crazy things during full moons and I read a few article backing her up. Afternoon Ride host Jenny Fines is a believer too.

I can genuinely say that I have not been myself over the past few days, I am a massive fan of alone time and I can’t seem to be around people enough. I got the sudden urge to need to party, instead of watch Saturday Night Live on Saturday night. I am aching with homesickness, which just never happens. I have been reading my horoscopes, again another thing that I just don’t do and I even paid money (out my own pocket) to eat crappy Starbucks food. That was the big one.

Yes, my friends, something was off with me. Hopefully it is just the moon; rumor has it those things will be back to normal on November 3rd after the solar eclipse.

Until then, let’s just get weird together to Muse.


No comments:

Post a Comment