Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hal Johnson Talks Body Break and Amazing Race Canada on Morning Rocks

I have been having so much fun filling in for Darren McPeake on ‘Morning Rocks’ over the last week and a bit. I have loved my time so far, apart from the incredibly early mornings. Seriously, not I’m sure I could handle 3:30am mornings as part of my daily grind. Clearly, John Helm is a pro morning show host. I am still getting used to not lone-wolfing my shows. We have had some pretty incredible interviews in the last week. Boy George, Mark Vedo and the latest was Canadian Fitness Icon Hal Johnson.

If you have spent anytime watching Canadian TV you know exactly who Hal Johnson is, personally I feel like I have grown up with Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod. Their ‘Body Break’ segments were a huge part of my childhood and definitely encouraged me to ‘keep fit and have fun’. Hal and Joanne recently took part in the first season of ‘Amazing Race Canada’ and were fan favourites from the beginning.


Here is our conversation with Hal Johnson, as you can tell we were pretty excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment