Friday, September 27, 2013

My Minor Addiction to McDonald's Monopoly Explained

Monopoly is back at McDonald's and I have found myself there pretty much everyday since it launched. 
We have our team boards posted up here at the office, everyone's contributing to the team effort (some more than others). When I worked on the front line in high school we would secretly save all the extra tokens and collect them... just in case. Not that we could win legally as a group of employees. 

What can I say, I am a little obsessed with McDonald's Monopoly. Have you ever won? Does McD's Monopoly give you the same thrill I get when it starts up? Also, I love the double thrill of it being coupon season at McDonald's and Monopoly... I am so lame. 

Let me know if you have any trades you'd like to make ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment