Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Andy Samberg Marriage Rumours

Just when I couldn't get more annoyed by Joanna Newsom, okay I realize that my beef with her is as old as her song ‘Peach Plum Pear’ (which is pretty old, not something new) she potentially is going to do something that will make me (and many other girls around the world) hate her even more.  Reports say Joanna Newsom and Andy Samberg will wed this weekend. One of Samberg's new co-stars on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', Terry Crews leaked the news today.


You most likely know Andy Samberg from his acting career, he was one of the stars of Saturday Night Live for seven seasons and has stared in many films like ‘That’s My Boy’ and ‘Hotel Transylvania’ with Adam Sandberg and ‘Hot Rod’.  Andy Samberg is also one of the member of the musical comedy group the Lonely Island.

To each their own, but this hurts my soul.



 ‘Peach Plum Pear’ was one of my high school best friends favourite songs for a long time. I was one of the only people who had my own car, so I was forced to listen to it a lot, hence the resentment of this specific song.

So, as I listen to ‘Peach Plum Pear’ for the first time in years I am envisioning their long romantic car rides and how painful this scene from ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ would be with Joanna Newsom in real life.

Yes, I am a jerk. I will be quite sad if Mr.Samberg goes off the market this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment