Thursday, September 12, 2013

Great Jimmy Fallon Moments this Week The 'Evolution of End Zone Dancing' and 'Joking Bad'

I feel a little behind on this, but Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon's 'Evolution of End Zone Dancing' is my new favourite thing right now. They cover all the bases, even poking fun at Timberlake's NSYNC days. You have got to check it out.

Clearly the "Butt Wax On Wax Off" is my favourite. Jimmy Fallon is so cute, he is like America's puppy dog.


While you are at it, you might as well check out 'Joking Bad'. A pretty great rip on 'Breaking Bad' worth the near 13 minutes. I am just getting into Breaking Bad and I love it. There have been great breaking bad promotional bits released all week, like Walter Jr's Instagram feed, 'Joking Bad' is pretty great too.


No comments:

Post a Comment