Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dorothy Mantooth Is Not A Saint

I am a huge fan of the movie 'Anchorman' and I love this great clip from Funny or Die, it reminds me of watching my grandparent's favourite television court programs with them during the afternoons of my childhood. Okay, the reality of the situation is that watching 'People's Court' was  unbearable; I would change the channel every-time they left the room (even if it was only for a minute, no way in hell was I watching 'People's Court' and all those horrible Fox Rochester commercials).


Watching Champ Kind and Dorothy Mantooth go at it on the 'People's Court' is definitely worth the watch though, its the type of case my grandparents would have described as vulgar and inappropriate (the best kid). Will Champ learn a lesson about taking a rival broadcaster (Wes Mantooth)'s mother out for a fine seafood and then never calling her again? Find out by checking out this clip from Funny or Die!

If you haven't seen 'Anchorman 2' yet in theatres get out and see it today! Maybe go for a nice seafood dinner first? Make it a whole night!


No comments:

Post a Comment