Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jimmy Kimmel Shocks with 'Greetings From Sunny LA'

I’ll take being fully clothed with a little snow around. I feel weirdly bad for these people who really just wanted to wish us the best from warm, sunny LA; mixing bare skin and snow anywhere is a shock to your system wherever you are.

Although, a full vacation from the snow would be nice! This morning I parked in a different spot in Trail and had to dig myself out, get the car to street parking and then change my outfit because I was so snowy. Sometimes I really miss being a kid, decked out in a snow suit; ready for anything winter could bring. I do not miss forcing my body into a snow suit and that weird sweaty phase between getting the layers on and actually being outside.

One last thing I don’t miss about childhood winters, the smell of wet mittens.

There you have it, my thought process in a blog post:
LA-> Late Night TV sketch-> Snowballs -> Vacation-> Winter Worries -> Wishing for Childhood -> Being Thankful to Be an Adult


The circle seems complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment