Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Viral Video: Budweiser's New Ad


Dogs and horses.

Two things I miss about being home. I miss my parent’s farm and my dog. I actually miss every dog in my family, my grandmother’s golden lab and my parent’s border collie. I even miss my little cousin Mitchell’s chocolate lab puppy that I have only met via Skype. Watching this new Budweiser commercial brought tears to my eyes, dogs and horses get me every time.  

I’m not sure that this will sell beer, but all I want right now is to cuddle a puppy.

Also, all of my co-workers hate me right now because I have personally either: a) sent them this commercial to watch and forced them to comment on it or b) drug them to my desk individually to watch it. I have watched it quite a few times and there is an office-wide sigh every time they hear the song start up again.

*sighs*


It is all part of my master plan to be given (aka forced) into the empty back office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment