Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Big Thanks to Michele and the B.C. Lung Association

I do not eat sugar, I do not eat wheat. One of my many weaknesses to break these trends in my eating patterns (it is not a weight loss diet thing, therefore I hate calling it a diet because of the stigma attached with that word) is Cinnabon. I have resisted that sweet cinnamon smell that haunts the malls of North America every time since I put on my wheat/sugar free pants, but when it is delivered to our door I cannot resist. Indeed life does need icing.

A big THANK YOU to Michele from the B.C. Lung Association for delivering an amazing Monday treat (on the most depressing day of the year), this is the type of Holiday treat everyone can use! Seriously, it was the highlight of our day here at Mountain FM. This is the first Holiday season here at Mountain FM so this is the first time I have experienced this miraculous annual delivery of this sweet surprise, Michele says she does it every year. This has taught me a valuable lesson; all annual future ‘holiday’ treat deliveries I do will happen on the first real back to work Monday of the New Year.

Again a HUGE thank you to the B.C. Lung Association for their annual treat, for more information about the B.C. Lung Association and their work like the Christmas Seal campaign you can check them out here http://www.bc.lung.ca/campaigns_and_events/public_service.html.


Now, it is Tuesday and there still are Cinnabons in the fridge… it is 5am… and there is still extra cream cheese icing to top them left in the fridge too. Fat Kid Kate would have just eaten the tube of icing and been content, but she has learned her lesson the hard way about doing that… but, that’s another (pretty scarring) story for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment