Friday, January 17, 2014

A Beautiful Surprise from Jayz Wayz Floral Art

A HUGE “THANK YOU” to Jayz Wayz Floral Art in Grand Forks for sending me beautiful flowers yesterday! I absolutely love them! MountainFM/1035 the Bridge Account Executive relayed a request from Jennifer at Jayz Wayz to me yesterday (Led Zeppelin’s ‘Misty Mountain Hop’) and in turn Jennifer sent me this BEAUTIFUL piece! I absolutely love it! There is nothing better than a nice surprise on a dreary Thursday.

Jayz Wayz just opened on Market Ave. in Grand Forks on January 6th! Jennifer has an awesome story and a huge talent for taking flowers and making them into art. She is also very clever, Jayz Wayz is open Monday to Saturday and they are open late on Friday and Saturday so next time you need emergency flowers for any occasion you know where to go!

Thanks again!

You can find out more about Jayz Wayz Floral Art by ‘liking’ her on Facebook (click here)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment