Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Favourite Request, A Good Way to Start 2014

I still consider myself a rookie in this whole radio game. I have worked and interned for a few different companies across the country in stations big and small, never have I ever seen anything like this. This tops my list now of the best requests ever made. I’m not sure how but it greeted me as I came into work around 5am this morning for ‘Morning Rocks’ and it definitely made this early Thursday morning (that feels more like a Monday) MUCH better. Props to the Old Milwaukee trooper who left this for us, you have made my morning a little better and put a smile on this morning grump’s face.  
Not the songs I would request and definitely not the beer I would drink (I’m a die hard Keith’s girl, I do have a growing love for Nelson Brewing Co. and Granville Island) but I am a HUGE fan of playing requests. 


We’ll get that Zeppelin and Nazareth in for you as soon as possible! For traditional requests feel free to give the studio line a call, 1-877-560-1010… or feel free to keep leaving us messages in a creative fashion around town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment