Monday, January 20, 2014

UPDATE: Reddit Secret Santa

UPDATE: Reddit Secret Santa


When I signed up to take part in Reddit’s world-record attempt for the largest Secret Santa I went in with the understanding that I possibly not receive a gift from the person I was matched with. First, let’s note that the person you are matched with is not (most likely) the person you will be sending a gift to. I was always prepared for the outcome that left me gift-less, which is what ended up happening.  


Today I received a great mid-January surprise, a message from my new Secret Santa! I think this is the sweetest message I have gotten in a long time! It has definitely been worth the wait! I can’t wait to see what this lovely family has sent my way. I think this is much cooler than having BillGates as your Secret Santa (and that is pretty freaking cool)!

Here is the message from my new Secret Santas!

I will keep you posted and let you know what my Reddit Secret Santas have sent me when it arrives. Yay, two Christmases! 


No comments:

Post a Comment