Friday, June 13, 2014

My New Favourite Treat--- Hidden Garden Foods Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have a new favourite food item and surpassingly there are more vegetables involved than I like to admit.  I discovered these bad boys at Ferraro Foods in Trail a couple of weeks ago in Trail, BC and I have been addicted to them since.

 I am so sold on the chocolate chip flavoured cookies made from pumpkins that I have not tried the other flavours (including red velvet cupcake) yet! Tonight, after a crazy day at work I think I am going branch out and try a new flavor and be in my happy place as I watch more of season two of Orange is the New Black!

Another great BC product! Check out these guilt-free treats! Gluten free, no preservatives or artificial flavours and they taste just like my great-grandmothers amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s loaded with guilt inducing ingredients among other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment