Saturday, August 10, 2013

Netflix Classic: John Dies at The End

Netflix Classic: John Dies at The End

Have you ever watched a movie so bad you wondered what were those people thinking? I do this all the time. In fact you can read my previous blog about ‘Sharknado’ it was the worst movie I have ever seen. Which has inspired me to start a log of all the movies I watch that are just down-right horrible, most of them are F-list horror movies with cooky titles found on Netflix, hence the label “Neflix Classics”.  Every Saturday you can find my latest “Netflix Classic” review right here on my Mountain FM Blog.

‘John Dies at the End’ (2012)

This movie completely lost me. I thought it would be the perfect movie to start this series of blogs off because of the sheer quirkiness of its name, I was wrong. The first half of the movie was decent, but the second half of the movie lost me.

The movie lost me, it was too complex and near the end not even funny enough to continue watching. I managed to stay awake to see the unlikely hero in his prime, saving the day. That was most definitly the highlight. The best thing I can say about this thriller/horror flick was that I had no idea what was going to happen next or how it would end... partially because I had no idea what was really going on. This pipe-dream of a movie is great if you can envision a world where a drug called 'soy sauce'. 

I would not re-watch this movie, I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get seriously lost and confused in a mess of sci-fi and sass for an evening. 



You can find ‘John Dies at the End’ by visiting the movie page on IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1783732/?ref_=sr_1

No comments:

Post a Comment