Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#TuneTuesday: August 06, 2013

Unfortunately we will never share a #MusicMonday because I work Tuesday to Saturday. So I will be hooking you up with my favorite music cuts on what I am calling #TuneTuesday. I would love it if you called it that too, lets make it a thing;)

On this #TuneTuesday I am featuring videos from both near and far. The first is from a BC band with a mind-meltingly catchy tune with a new video and the second is an out of this world spoof video from one of the biggest bands in the world right now.


#1- Said the Whale- ‘I Love You’

I just love Said the Whale’s video for ‘I Love You’, almost as much as I love the song. It is worth the four-plus minutes you’ll spend watching it. It is the perfect tribute to the television show MXC; if you were a fan you will love this video. Vancouver’s own Said the Whale has created the perfect combo: an addictive song that will be stuck in your head all day and a fan-favorite music video that will convert non-believers. LOVE IT!




‘I Love You’ is from Said the Whale’s forthcoming album, Hawaii (to be released September 17, 2013).

#2 Mumford & Sons-'Hopeless Wanderer'

I do not want to spoil this video for you so I will not say too much. The creative use of light is amazing at the beginning, make sure you keep watching. In addition to that all I will say is funny guys, banjos, accordions, beards and bums in white cords (a pretty sexy list if you take away the beards). 

‘Hopeless Wander’ is the second single from Mumford & Sons latest album, Babel.


No comments:

Post a Comment