Thursday, August 22, 2013

WIN TICKETS TO A YOUNG CANUCKS GAME!

Just over 40 Days and 3 Hours until the NHL season begins (I am really excited, the 2013-2014 NHL season will be the first season I live in a province with a NHL team) . If you want a sneak peak at the Canucks Young Stars, be listening tomorrow morning to Morning Rocks. Derek did this morning and won 2 tickets to see the Young Canucks play against the Alumni!

It is going to be a great weekend full of the top talent from the Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Winnipeg Jets and the San Jose Sharks in Penticton at the South Okanagan Events Centre

Make sure your listening to 'Morning Rocks' from 6am to 10am weekdays for your shot at the next set of tickets to see the Young Stars Classic. 


I was pretty excited, this was my first day on Mountain FM's Morning Rocks and my first call-in winner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment