Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Moments: A 5th Birthday After Pary With The LePages!

My happy moment yesterday turned out to be hours of happiness with the wonderful LePage family! I got to experience a child’s birthday for the first time, try full-on (real some would say) sushi for the first time and I even had my first cake-pop. I must admit it was amazing I loved the raw salmon and tuna and I totally get what the buzz is about with cake-pops!

Last minute as they were ordering sushi they invited me over, I was a little intimidated by going because I was still kind of gross from my workout and tan but we agreed it would be one of the last chances I would have to see them so I broke from my routine and spend the evening in their amazing company in Robson.


I am so thankful for the wonderful night, a little tired today because I stayed out way past my bedtime. I am going to miss the LePages so much; it was so special to me to be part of Audrey’s 5th birthday after party!  We had such great chats well into the night, I can't wait to come back and see the girls all grown up and visit Dustin and Selena (hopefully in the not too distant future)!

My first taste Castlegar's Chopsticks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment