Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kate's Confessions: Being Serenaded

I'm not going to lie; I am not very experienced romantically. I have had one serious boyfriend in my 24 years and I know that regardless of how long we do this dating dance I will never be serenaded by my less than musically inclined boyfriend. 

That is why I love today's viral video, of a couple of random Joe-blow guys wandering around Ontario universities serenading every woman in sight. They walk in on lectures, everything... even female professors. 

Now, I am not sure this would be something I like to happen to me in real life, I imagine it would be pretty awkward having someone stare into your soul and sing to you, but if anyone ever wants to give it ago you know where to find me every day between 10am and 2pm.

Check out the video for yourself!

http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/serenading-university-girls-with-a-guitar-and-flowers.html#

I guess this runs in my family, my father has had my mother serenaded before on Valentine’s Day (it is also a day off their anniversary), helping out local fundraisers raise money and she absolutely hated it. I want your stories, what do you think? kate@mountainfm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment