Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Alice Cooper = Monster Golfer


My boyfriend’s parents are visiting Hawaii right now and ran into this guy the other day on the 
golf course! It turns out 
Vincent Damon Furnier (aka Alice Cooper but for the purposes of this blog we will go with Alice) is one hell of a golfer! They think they may even be distantly related! He tagged along with my boyfriend’s dad for a round and they both shot an awesome round and then Alice asked him out for another round the next day! Pretty cool, eh? Now, Alice did beat my boyfriend’s dad but it makes for one pretty cool story! You never know who you will run into out in the big, bad world!

It turns out Alice Cooper even has a book about slaying his personal demons with the help of golf!
I am still learning about golf so I hope my terminology has not offended anyone. I don’t dare to get into scores and handicaps…



Here is a great (non-golf) story from Alice Cooper care of George Strombolopolous’s Youtube channel: 

No comments:

Post a Comment