Friday, April 11, 2014

Daily Dose of Weird - April 11, 2014 - Man Who Sues His Mother's Nursing Home Over Strippers

I have never seen a strip show. I think I will leave it on the bucket list so that it can anger my future children because I will be spending my old-age money by putting loonies in a pair of SAXX 37.0. Good thing I don't plan on having children, everybody wins! Well, it is mainly just the Strippers and I winning but two out of three isn't bad right?

If I do ever have children I hope they aren't little jerks like this guy. Seriously, when I am 85 let me do what I want. Unless there are serious crimes going on in the photos found showing the elderly lady and the strippers than let it be and just be happy to have a mum!

It could always be worse... like the senior's home in Happy Gilmore! Click here for the full story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment