Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kate's Guilty Pleasures: Ray Charles The Golden Retriever

Every time I log into my Facebook account I am overcome by cuteness. I ‘like’ Ray Charles the Golden Retriever, one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. Ray (short for Raymond of course) is a blind Golden Retriever with over 86,000 likes on Facebook (at the time of this post).

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am blue and heart-sick that I don’t have a dog. I totally could, but I know it is not the right time in my life for a permanent pet and that it would be unfair to the dog. Ray is making it a little easier for me to cope without a dog with his multiple Facebook posts a day. I know this sounds SO silly, a Facebook dog does not even come close to the love and affection from a real pet; but it does help.

Everyday I bother everyone around me to come and look at Ray Charles’s latest post when it pops up in my feed. It makes me so happy to see has incredible, loving owners who love him even though he cannot see. And, nothing warms my heart more than seeing posts of Ray Charles cuddling up with his brothers Harley and Jack (he calls them his bruddas.. pause and awe with me).

Until I get to a point in my life where I can have a dog responsibly, Ray Charles you are the closest thing to a pet I will have… your masters are amazing for sharing you (and your furry family) with the world!


To like Ray Charles on Facebook click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment