Friday, August 2, 2013

Maple Goodness

As mentioned before, I consider myself a foodie. 
Mountain FM recently began running commercials for Tim Horton's new 'Maple Flatbread Panini' and I was instantly intrigued. Two of my favorite things, maple anything and breakfast... only one little problem, I don't eat bread. To celebrate the one-month anniversary of my hiring here at Mountain FM I decided to treat myself with a sweet start to the day.

I gave in to bread and it was SO worth the bread hangover I am facing now. From the moment the counter attendant passed me the sandwich my car was enveloped with the sweet, sweet smell of maple. I almost pulled over to eat it because it was nearly impossible to make it to the station with the tempting smell of maple delicious-ness.  I do think the sandwich would have been better with the hickory smoked ham I asked for, but the sausage was okay too. The smell alone was worth the money, if you like maple you have got to go to Tim Horton's and try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment