Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#TUNETUESDAY: November 19, 2013

Okay, today’s #TUNETUESDAY pick is a little baffling, it is my second favourite track from Kanye West’s album ‘Yeezus’ and is called ‘Bound 2’. I was super shocked at how much I liked this song the first time I heard it, scanning through the album on my drive into work. It was stuck in my head all day. Some of the lines in the track made me laugh out loud, I couldn’t get over how badly I wanted to get back in my car after work and put it on repeat.

Yesterday, Kanye premiered the video on Ellen and I am a little blown away by it for different reasons. One, the horses and majestic views that open the video are pretty cheesy… but beautiful so I don’t mind looking at them. Two, Kim K is gorgeous. Nothing more to say on that front, I think she has the most amazing body and clearly has no shame showing off her post baby curves as she rides on Kanye’s bike nearly naked through various backgrounds (and really why would she?).

I would not advise watching this video at your desk (like I am) you may just find yourself blushing a little (I did) and then showing your fellow co-workers and debating what it all means. I really hope this video does not have the ‘Jenny from the Block’ effect, I love Kim and Kanye together; regardless they are now bound together until the end of time in this video and baby North West.

Hot and confusing, just the way I like it…happy Tune Tuesday!

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Post a Comment