Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Viral Vid: #XMASJAMMIES the Best Holiday Video of the Year

Holy crap I love this video!

I am not sure I have seen a better Christmas video this year and there have been a lot of viral Christmas videos so far this Holiday season. To be honest with you, until this video gets to the shameless plug for their new business I think this video is my favourite viral vid of the year. I am pretty jealous that my family does not have one of these videos (and that I’m not in Iron Man 3). It is also a pretty good reminder that I need to pick up some #XMASJammies, that is one Christmas tradition from Nova Scotia that I have ignored while here in the Koots and I am definitely missing the warm and fuzzy comfort of new Christmas PJs. Skyping home on Christmas Morning would be a little lame in sweatpants, Christmas Jammies are now on the top of my to do list. 

I’m going to outright say it, in a year that is lacking Holiday movies this is my favourite Christmas production of the year, hands down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment