Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kate’s Favorite Things: Pinch Provisions ‘Minimergency Kit’

I love stockings, growing up we always got four stockings, one on Christmas Eve night when “Santa” would stop by my Grandmother’s house and each of us grandchildren would sit on his lap and be given a large man’s foot worth of candy, underwear, hygiene products and usually one cool thing to put a smile on your face. The next stocking would come Christmas morning after Santa had visited our home, this stocking would be filled with more fun items and candy.  The next stocking would come a little later in the day at our Great Grandparent Kinney’s house, usually these stockings were a little more boring than the first stocking and the only really interesting part would be to see who would get the coolest stocking (they were rotated around for a while until eventually each great-grandchild had a name on their stocking, killing the surprise). The last stocking of the Holidays would come on New Year’s Day with all of the “leftovers” from Santa’s Workshop or maybe some pretty sweet Boxing Day sale deals to ensure everyone ended up with the things they really wanted for Christmas.

Again, I love stockings. I love Christmas. This year I only was on the receiving end of one stocking. I filled a stocking for my boyfriend with all of his favorite things and his parents sent a stocking back from Calgary with him for me.

This was one amazing stocking; my boyfriend’s mother may just be the Queen of Stocking Stuffing. Everything in it was gold, including one of my new favorite things.  The absolutely brilliant Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit (For Her of course).

Every item, big or small, was wrapped in this stocking so when I got to the ‘Minimergency Kit’ I had to stop and read the entire listing of exactly what it was, pure genius. The ‘Minimergency Kit’ truly is mini, measuring in at 3.5” x 2” x 2” and is home to 17 beauty and personal care items.

Here are just some of the emergency items included in this amazing little bag (pictured to the right):
-Breathe freshener
Picture from http://pinchprovisions.com/
-Floss
-Clothing mending kit (yes, a kit inside a kit)
-Lip balm
-A tampon
-Hair spray
-Clear nail polish

Yes, the Minimergency Kit is a BIG help for those tiny emergencies that seem to ruin everyone’s days. It is a little silly how confident it makes me feel just having it in my purse.

Naturally, loving my Minimergency Kit as much as I do I had to check its mother company our online, Pinch Provisions. They also make emergency kits (in mini and full size) for men, teachers, moms, back to school, hooking your wedding party up before the wedding, brides, grooms and sending your kid off to college (there may even be more).  They even sell refills for your kits too!

I think this is the perfect item to put in a stocking; it is one of my favorite things from this Christmas and an all-round brilliant idea from Pinch Provisions.


To find your future emergency solution visit Pinch Provisions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment